At Selected Jewels you will find a wide range of silver jewellery. Silver rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. The jewellery is made of 925 sterling silver. At Selected Jewels only the best materials are good enough.
At Selected Jewels you will find a wide range of silver jewellery; silver rings, bracelets, necklaces and earrings. You will find it all at Selected Jewels!
Silver jewellery is extremely popular. Anyone can wear it! Not only because silver has a neutral appearance, but it is also a cheaper material than, for example, gold.
Jewellery in silver is not only popular at the moment. Since ancient times, silver has been used for jewellery making. In the past there was much more silver available than gold. Silver was a magical metal at the time and incredibly valuable. It reminded people of the light of the moon and the shining of the waves.
The women’s jewellery from Selected Jewels is made of 925 sterling silver. Sterling silver is the most famous silver alloy. It consists of 92.5% silver. The remaining 7.5% are other substances that ensure that the jewellery hardens. Silver is very soft. At Selected Jewels, only the best materials are good enough. The silver jewellery is of high quality and therefore lasts a lifetime.
The silver jewellery from Selected Jewels can be combined wonderfully with each other. Do you wear your jewellery according to the latest trends and do you have multiple holes in your ears? Then you combine your silver earrings. The silver ear studs and hoop earrings can be worn next to each other. Are you going for an even bigger ear party? Wear a silver ear cuff in addition to the earrings. Of course you can also go for simplicity wearing a pair of silver earrings at the same time.
In addition to the earparty, the other jewellery can also be combined well. Wear a beautiful silver bracelet combined with a silver ring. Or go for several silver necklaces around your neck. Make sure that you work with different lengths. There’s all manner of things and each combination is possible. Mix & match!
The silver jewellery is not only super nice to give, but also to receive. The 925 sterling silver jewellery is perfect as a gift to your best friend, your mother or your daughter. For example, choose to give an initial piece of jewellery from Selected Jewels as a gift. Or choose to spoil yourself with a beautiful bracelet or necklace with a personal and unique touch. The silver jewellery from Selected Jewels is suitable for everyone!
Do you find it difficult to choose the perfect gift yourself? Do not worry! We have selected the perfect gifts for you. The gift sets from Selected Jewels consist of the nicest combinations of jewellery to complete any look. You also benefit from a discount on the jewellery through these sets.
In our online shop you can easily find the perfect piece of jewellery for yourself or someone else. The collection can be filtered by different types of jewellery. You can also filter by color or price. Would you like to create the perfect combination? Then search for which jewellery matches each collection.
View the complete range of Selected Jewels and choose a silver piece of jewellery that suits your personal style! Don't wait too long to order. Order your silver jewellery now at Selected Jewels. Your package will come your way as soon as possible!